Search This Blog

x

Woman gets tattoos of all her Facebook friends

If you really love your friends, maybe you should get their Facebook profile pictures tattooed on your arm. That’s what this woman did, anyway.


In the following video, a Dutch woman shows off her “social tattoo,” an ink sleeve of over 150 facebook friends’ faces printed on her forearm.
It’s unclear why exactly the woman chose to adorn herself with these pictures, but the careful grid of faces is arresting, to say the least.




She made a note on you-tube 
Of course I gave it a lot of thought. These are not all my friends. Just the people I care most about. I got their permission and they were very proud to be on it. To me it represents who I am right now and the time we live in. And of course I love the looks of it.
The Tattoo is designed by Pretty Social and the tattoo artist is Tattoo Dex.

No comments:

Post a Comment